Healthy Gourmet Coffee
Receive free samples of gourmet healthy coffee when you fill in the form to the right.
Free Healthy Coffee Samples
Coffee has a number of health benefits in itself, but we’ve taken it a step further with Healthier Gourmet Coffee by Organo Gold. This coffee is infused with potent herbal extracts, and is beneficial in many ways through its support of the immune system. If you are drinking a regular cup of joe, then keep in mind that it has some healthy benefits, but also many drawbacks such as:
- Drinking caffeinated beverages can interfere with getting a good night’s sleep
- Dehydrates the body
- Very Acidic
- Raises Blood Pressure
- Raises Stress Level
- Caffeine Withdrawl Symptoms. (mild to severe headaches, sleepiness, irritability and nausea.)
- Rapid or irregular heart beat.
- Drinking coffee increases the need to urinate. (It can also have a laxative effect, which may be a pro or a con).
- Caffeine Jitters.
- The relationships of caffeine and cardiovascular disease, fibrocystic breast disease, birth defects and reproductive function have been studied extensively, but moderate intakes of coffee or caffeine do not appear to have harmful effects.
We’ve been able to maintain the positive aspects of coffee, while midigating the negative drawbacks through an exclusive ingredient that you will not be able to taste or smell; only feel. That ingredient is called Ganoderma Lucidem (The King of Herbs).
Some Benefits of Drinking Organo Gold Coffee:
- Oxygenates the Body
- Provides More Energy and Vigor
- Natural Body Detoxification
- Supports Circulation
- Promotes Health and Longevity
- Supports the Immune System.
- Antioxidant Benefits
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Relieves Fatigue
- Keeps Cholesterol in Check
- Very Low Caffeine (Regular Coffee has approximately 135 mg of caffeine, Ganoderma Coffee has just 9 mg of caffeine)
- Ganoderma Coffee has a Neutral pH Level Between 7.3 and 7.5
Background on Ganoderma Lucidem (The Healthy Element in our Coffee)
For over 4,000 years Ganoderma Lucidum has been the most revered herb in Chinese medicine and remains one of the most fascinating and highly documented foods ever encountered in nature. With well over 150 antioxidants and phytonutrients, Ganoderma Lucidum is the closest thing to nutritional perfection found in nature. Interestingly, Ganoderma Lucidum is extremely rare and grows on only two out of ten-thousand aged plum trees found in the dense and humid high mountain forests of Asia.
Another early milestone in Ganoderma Lucidum’s history is the book “Herbal Pharmacopeia”. One of Chinese medicine’s founding fathers, Shen Nong, categorized 365 botanical, zoological and mineral organisms as “Superior”, “Average” or “Fair” medications. Superior medications treated multiple diseases and regulated body balance; average herbs worked as tonics or boosters; and fair substances served as medications for specific ailments. He documented this study through the book and ranked Ganoderma Lucidum as #1 in all three classes.